If you are within driving distance of Raleigh, North Carolina you should really take the time to come to the code camp this Saturday, September 19th, 2009. There will be some excellent sessions like:
- Building Composite Applications with Silverlight 3 and Prism
- Unit Testing with NUnit and Watin
- Lucene: Search We Can Believe In!
- ASP.NET 4.0
- jQuery from the Ground Up
- Measuring and Improving the Performance of your .NET Applications
- Get Rich with UX in Silverlight
- Implementing ADO.NET Data Services
- Making Money by Making Games with XNA [by yours truly]
- Ignite Your ASP.NET MVC Project with Spark View Engine
- Dynamic Language Performance
- Parameterized Unit Testing with Pex : Automated White Box Testing for .NET
- Blend for Developers
- Bootstrapping for Fun and (Hopefully) Profit
- Beginning Windows Mobile Development
- PHP on Windows
- SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services for .NET Developers
- NIS Re-engineering of the Data Framework via Object Relational Mapping tools with Domain Driven Design Methods [Say that 3 times fast!]
- Building Business Applications in Silverlight 3
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster – Making Quality .NET Applications Fast and Bug Free
- Database Design for Developers
- Building a Blog with ASP.NET MVC
- Ruby for C# / .NET Developers
- Introduction to the AutoCAD API
- Building Composite WPF Applications
- SQL Injection
- The Ins and Outs of CloudDB
- Visualizing Change using TFS 2020
- Team Documentation with OneNote
- Templating and Data Binding in Expression Blend
- Practical Test Driven Development with Visual Studio Team System
- MVC and the Repository Pattern
- Developing WPF Applications with Prism
- Delegates, Lambdas, and Expressions (Oh My!)
Besides all of those sessions (plus at least one more that hasn’t been announced), there are also giveaways. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
So there are plenty of opportunities to learn new things and to see if there is something you would like to spend more time doing.
Also, I may devote some of the time of my talk on the new Zune HD assuming someone has one at the code camp. Mine won’t arrive until next week it seems.
The event is free and there are plenty of things to learn, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by – get to Raleigh this Saturday.
When: Saturday September 19, 2009 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: ECPI - 4101 Doie Cope Rd Raleigh, NC 27613 [Bing it!]
How much? $0 – as in free, nada, zip, zilch, zero.
And as a heads up … on October 10th, Charlotte, NC will be having a Mega Code Camp. I’ll put up a post about it as the date draws closer, but mark your calendars now for that event. I hear there will be a lot of labs to really get hands on with the sessions.